Whitechurch Securities Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register No: 114318
Registered in England & Wales, No. 01576951 Whitechurch Securities Limited
Registered Address: C/o Saffery Champness, St Catherine’s Court, Berkeley Place, Bristol, BS8 1BQ.
Correspondence Address: The Old Chapel 14 Fairview Drive Redland, Bristol BS6 6PH.
The Financial Conduct Authority requires that certain information be provided to clients prior to business being transacted so that the relationship between clients and the firm is clearly stated and understood.
- The information contained within this site is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted primarily at consumers based in the UK.
- We have made great efforts to ensure the accuracy of the information contained within this website and the information provided is believed to be accurate at the date of publication. However, we do not accept any responsibility for errors or omissions and the information is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided within this website is intended to provide helpful information of a general nature; it does not constitute advice and is not a specific recommendation to invest. The contents may not be suitable for everyone.
- We recommend you take professional advice before entering into any transactions. Investments are not suitable for everyone. Past performance is not necessarily a guide to future performance. Investment returns cannot be guaranteed and you may not get back the full amount you invested.
- This website contains links to other websites. We refer to these external websites for general information only; the sites are not endorsed by us and are not covered by our security measures or privacy policies. Neither Whitechurch Securities Limited nor its representatives can be held responsible for the accuracy of the contents/information contained within external sites that are accessible from our website.
- Accessing any of the pages within this website is an indication that you accept the terms set out on this page and in our legal documents.
- The copyright in the material contained within this website belongs to Whitechurch Securities Ltd. All rights reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non - commercial use no part of this website may be copied, performed in public, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Whitechurch Securities Ltd.
- Our policies are subject to review and may be updated from time to time. You should revisit this section regularly to ensure that you have seen and are aware of our current terms and conditions.
- Any personal information you may provide to us in response to this site may be retained to fulfil our legal and regulatory requirements, and to provide you with the products and/or services you have requested; such information will be subject to confidentiality requirements imposed on our employees.
Shareholder Rights Directive
This regulatory directive seeks to:
- Contribute to the sustainability of EU companies
- Enhance the efficiency of the chain of intermediaries
- Encourage long term shareholder engagement
Through encouraging more effective investor stewardship, the Directive provides an opportunity for positive change in corporate governance with benefits for many stakeholders.
Whitechurch Securities Ltd do not have a wide ranging Engagement Policy as given the relatively small size of our holdings, less than 0.5% of investments under management, the ability to influence company management is limited.
We do receive notification of issues that provide voting rights and if there was something we felt of particular importance, for example consolidation of shares we would vote accordingly. However, it is unlikely we would have any effect on the result due to the insignificance of our holdings.
If you have any questions about any of our policies please contact:
The Compliance Director, Whitechurch Securities Limited
The Old Chapel, 14 Fairview Drive, Bristol BS6 6PH